Andrew Oxley, general manager, Down Hall Country House Hotel said: “I am delighted to join the hotel at this very exciting phase and time of positive change. The £1.5 million refurbishment of 71 bedrooms, including state of the art kitchen and the installation of a hi-tech gymnasium has finished and the meeting room’s refurbishment is close to completion, ready for our launch party in April. I look forward to working alongside the team to grow the business and continue to provide guests with first class service.”
Andrew has over 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry working for both independent and chain hotels including Macdonald Bath Spa, Oakley Court, Tylney Hall and Hartwell House & Spa. Andrew will take up his position at Down Hall on 7th April 2014.
For further press information or images please contact Sharon at Big Wednesday PR on: T: 0208 560 0550 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
- Down Hall Hotel is a beautiful country house hotel, rich in heritage and history, boasting grand exterior architecture and elegant interiors.
- Down Hall Hotel is a 4 star hotel conveniently located on the Hertfordshire and Essex borders, with excellent transport links to London and Birmingham, other UK regions and Europe. Stansted Airport is a mere 20 minutes away which means cities such as Amsterdam and Paris can be reached within one to two hours.
- The hotel offers a broad range of conference and teambuilding packages (details available on request), with multiple options to suit most requirements. It can cater for up to 180 for a sit down dinner.
- Down Hall Hotel is the centre point of a 110 acre, privately owned estate and is readily flexibly and accommodating to ideas and projects that seek to use it for outdoor events and pursuits.
- The hotel has its own kitchen garden providing the restaurant with seasonal, organic produce.
- Down Hall Country House Hotel is located at Matching Road, Hatfield Heath, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM22 7AS