Andrew Oxley, general manager of Down Hall said: “Huge investment is being made to develop both the leisure and corporate facilities to reinforce our position as a four star superior hotel. The combination of experienced staff, premium products and therapeutic treatments will ensure guests are provided with a first rate leisure experience.”
The brand new treatment rooms are made up of three single rooms and one double room for couples. Guests can choose from a wide variety of revitalising hot stone, Swedish, aromatherapy and deep tissue massage. Each massage is designed to ensure the client experiences the best physical and emotional therapeutic benefits. Facials begin with a detailed consultation and skin analysis with treatments specially tailored to the client to include cleansing, exfoliation and steam. Treatment specific massage, mask and intensive serum are applied to the face to achieve the best possible results. Facials available on the treatment menu can lift and firm, hydrate, radiate and purify the skin. Other treatments include manicures, pedicures, waxing and make up makeovers.
ESPA products will benefit facials and body treatment while Jessica, a world leading brand of nail polish, will be used for manicures and pedicures. Makeovers and bridal make up will use Mii cosmetics. The perfect spot to relax the mind, body and soul the treatment rooms are designed to appeal to residential hotel guests and corporate business travellers.
Further planned development of the leisure facilities has commenced including the addition of a spa with a water feature, tanning facilities and indoor and outdoor relaxation areas due to open in April 2015. A project to refurbish the remaining 28 bedrooms in the main house has been ear marked for early 2015.
With 18 multi-purpose event spaces, Down Hall Country House Hotel offers extensive options for meetings and events and has created flexible conference packages, designed to cater for all business needs, whether big or small. A number of seasonal special offers are available throughout the year for residential guests.
For further press information or images please contact Sharon at Big Wednesday PR on: T: 0208 560 0550 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
· Visitors need to pre-book their slot for treatments on telephone: 01279 732105 or email: email@example.com
· A full list of treatments can be found: www.edenspadownhall.co.uk
· Spa opening times from November 2014 onwards are (subject to change):
Monday: 9am- 1pm
Wednesday: 9am- 1pm
Thursday: 11am- 7pm
Friday: 11am- 7pm
Saturday: 9am- 5pm
Sunday: 10am- 3pm
• Down Hall Hotel is a beautiful country house hotel, rich in heritage and history, boasting grand exterior architecture and elegant interiors.
• Down Hall Hotel is a 4 star hotel conveniently located on the Hertfordshire and Essex borders, with excellent transport links to London and Birmingham, other UK regions and Europe. Stansted Airport is a mere 20 minutes away which means cities such as Amsterdam and Paris can be reached within one to two hours.
• The hotel has its own kitchen garden providing the restaurant with seasonal, organic produce.
• Down Hall Country House Hotel is located at Matching Road, Hatfield Heath, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM22 7AS